Use of Website
2. You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1. All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
2. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
2. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
1. for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
2. that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
3. which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
3. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph
1.Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
2. All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Law and Jurisdiction